Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Random

So this post is going to be so random, and not really about anything.
First.....I joined the band wagon, and I am now a member of weight watchers! Joined with my sister and glad to have someone to do it with. I also have friends who have done it and who are doing it. And they have done awesome and look AMAZING! I know if they can do it so can I!I love it. Its so much fun to see how many points and everything is, but mind you I am supper nervous its my weigh in for the first time tomorrow.
What if I gained weight?
What if I didn't do anything?

I know before I told you all, that I wanted to loose weight before I got pregnant and which I do because I want to go into my next pregnancy as healthy as I can be. But also Matt and I have decided that February 2012 we are going to go to Jamaica for our honeymoon, 3.5 years later but its better late than never. I am very excited. Of coarse we will than start trying to have a baby , but by all means if it happens before than WE will be more than excited to welcome a new addition to our team.

Also at work this week, I was really inspired by my babies and of coarse my own W. I wish everyone would think like toddlers, they forgive and forget so fast. Its amazing they don't care if one of their friends  might have just stole one of their toys, or bit them on the shoulder, if they see them crying they still go and give them a hug! Now that is friendship. Also I wish I was more like W, when you ask him if he wants to go do something he is always so happy. His answer is always YES with a big laugh afterwards!!! and he can't wait go and  do it! I think we can learn so much from them. They are smart little people. and I LOVE THEM!!!!

I know my blog was random, but i found I didn't have enough to say in just Two so I put it all together!

No comments:

Post a Comment