Thursday, February 10, 2011

Winter Fun

I am sorry that I haven`t posted anything about my great weekend, and I know some of you are waiting to hear all about it. But every night this week I just haven`t been feeling good, I get to the computer to start typing my blog and I just can`t do it. I need to go to bed and just sleep. So now I am at work with a little bit of free time now that  all my babies are sleeping.Like I said in  my last post we had an awesome Saturday plan.
So much fun, we skated on the canal, bought a new couch and had supper with my dad and brother at Lonestar. YUM YUM
 We started off by driving down to the city to pick my dad and brother up to join us on the canal.
So much fun, we all loved. Matt and I are even talking about going back for Valentines Day (Date, we can only go maybe Sunday night).
After a great skate with the family we than went back to my dad`s. We set up the playpen for Walker so he could have a nap. After all that we than left and headed to the BRICK to pick out our new couch! Talk about a long two hours looking at couches, when we finally talk to somebody about are sitution and found a couch we like. A sales person came and help us out. He didn`t even let us say which couch we like he brought us over straight to this other one. Which Matt and I look at the price and was like, I don't think so but than we sat down on the couch and feel inlove with all the great details that the sales person was telling us. Now I have nice new leather couch set in my living room, which I still need to take pictures of so you all can see.
Here are a few pics from our Winter Weekend





No comments:

Post a Comment