Tuesday, March 8, 2011

And it Begins.....

So if your are a faithful followers of mine, you would already know that I have been back and forth with the idea of joining weight watchers. Well I finally made up my mind and joined! I joined 3 weeks ago.

3 Weeks ago I took this picture of me, when I weighed at  my heaviest 216 pounds!
(Don't mind the mess in the background and the dog!)



Great news is that my first week at weight Watchers I lost only .5lbs, but my second week I am proud to say I lost 2.5, which makes a total of 3 pounds gone off me, that's like 3 pounds of butter, gone and never will see again, until baby #2. But I do have 44 pounds to go before I am at my ideal weight! But I am giving myself till next February to loose at that but would like to loose 20 by Summer. I would love to hear words of encouragement or any idea how to keep the weight off! There are some blogs out there that are keeping me motivated!



2 comments:

  1. Way to go Sheri!
    I bought Maddy Just Dance Kids lastnight for the WII and I was dancing with her and all I have to say is WHAT A WORKOUT that was...put on lots of sweaters and do that and I am sure the pounds will sweat off!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo Sheri.

    Just Dance and Just Dance 2 is a workout. I haven't done it in a while but really need to stop back up. I'm really enjoying weight watchers, I don't find it a very strict diet...so it's been working for me as well.

    ReplyDelete