Wednesday, March 30, 2011

To Buy or Not To Buy!

So Matt and I have decided that is time that we upgrade our cell phones!
Well Matt needs one since he is in the city all the time with work and its very hard to reach him! I also need one since I travel lots and seem to be always looking to call someone for something.
At first I didn`t really care what I got, but than Matt started talking about a Blackberry, a friend he travels with has one and Matt really likes it! So than I got interested in a Blackberry, and seems like everyone is getting one! But than last night Matt wasn`t sure anymore if that is the phone he wants or not! But I think I really want one! Well I know I really want one, And I honestly think so does Matt, he is always on the website checking them out!
 What does everyone else have or think is the best!?
BlackBerry 9300 Smokey Violet

3 comments:

  1. That picture above with the red screen is my phone exactly. I love it, but then again I used to have a dinosaur of a phone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got a blackberry not even 2 weeks ago and I love it!! Honestly, I loved my old cell phone too but now it's hard to believe what I did before my blackberry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can barely use my ancient cell phone, I don't know if I could function a blackberry...LOL

    ReplyDelete