Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekend Fun

What a great weekend this has been!
 To start off the weekend. Thursday night was weigh in at weight watchers! And I am proud to say that I lost 10 pounds all together  now. I am so proud of myself, I really didn't think I could do this and I have! its 5% of what I am planning on loosing and can't wait to keep on going! It so much fun to see the pounds drop off!
I know I said I would post a pic a pic of me when  every time I have lost 10 pounds but I haven't gotten around it. But I will be posting pics of myself this weekend so maybe you will be able to notice something!

Friday night I had a girls night with a great bunch of girls! I forgot my camera, and didn't get a pic of the gang of us. It was a lot of fun shopping and eating!

Saturday. I had tones of fun it was a spacial little boys 3rd birthday. Its W's best friend! They are inseparable!
We went to Tubes & Jujubes! It is awesome, Its a Family fun center. Slide, tunnels, balls, everything can imagine it is here. The boys love it! I think us moms and Auntie did too. It was great morning for all. And great times with friends! Something I will plan again!

Check out my weekend!

Mommy and Walker time!
Love it!

The Birthday Boy

The Boys dunking some hoops

Loving the slides~

On our way home! :)

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, so happy for you. It's definitely not an easy thing to accomplish, but it can be done. Glad to hear that you had a good weekend. Looks like the boys were tuckered out.

    ReplyDelete