Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Belated Birthday!

I wanted to write a post about the man of my dreams.
I am  (truthfully) One of these wives that never has to say that there husbands, doesn't do the dishes, never does any laundry, or never pick up after themselves. I married my best friend and amazing man! I could  never ask for anything better! His pretty easy to please too, all he wanted for his birthday was a steak supper with me and Walker. And since its that time of the year and he needs it. He got a baseball bag. Nothing fancy but that would mean the world to him. Something he needed and can use every Wednesday and Thursday nights!

Happy Birthday BABE!
(Tuesday May 3rd)

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday to Matty! I meant to send him a BBM that day and forgot! Glad you guys had a great day together.

    ReplyDelete