Monday, June 27, 2011

2 Years ago today....

Dear My lil man,
        Mommy always wanted to write you a letter and what better  day, than the day you were born.
Two years ago Mommy was the most excited and nervous person in the world! There were alot of people waiting for you to come. It was a long wait for you! After months of visits to the fertility doctors to see what Mommy and Daddy could do to make our dreams come true, October 2008, we were very excited to let everyone know that you were on your way. Daddy didn't believe me at first. June 26, 2009 ( you were due June 18th), Mommys Water broke, we were so excited that the day had finally would come, you were on your way!  You had a mind of your own, the way mommy saw it, you were trying to tell me, "Mom I broke your water, now its time to come and get me!". After 21 hours of labour, the Dr came in and told me, "Sorry Sheri but you are only 5cm, we are going to call in the team". I was upset that I wasn't going to be able to exprince the natural birthing exprince, but I was also excited no more pain and I would soon be able to meet my baby boy.
1:46 am June 27 2009
My world had changed . I gave birth to a handsome "BIG" boy. You came into this world weighing  in at 10lbs and 3oz, I think you wanted out this way because you would have probably killed me the other way.
The first week at home was really tough on  Mommy and Daddy.Mommy never really relized it, until Daddy said something to me, because he was scared. Mommy suffered post paturm depression. Thankful, it only lasted a week. Because when Mommy snap out of it. She was head over heels for you! She couldn't get enough of you and couldn't believe that she felt the way she did before than.
The last two years Walker you  have been the best two years of my life.
Watching you grow and watching you  learn  new skills just blows my mind. How you remind me of your daddy blows me away! The interest you two have in commin.I just wanna say that, Mommy loves you so much and there is nothing that could ever come between us, you were the best gift that anyone could every give me. I could never ask for anything more! You are perfect in my eyes and you always will be. Nobody could ever explain a mother love to me and honestly I can still never explain to anyone how much I love you!!!!
You are my world and I would never change one thing about the last TWO years. If I did, we wouldnt be were we are today
LOVE YOU BOOGER!!!!!
XO
Mama


HAPPY BIRTHDAY WALKER!!!!!

2 comments: