Wednesday, June 8, 2011

We are BOTH very proud parents!

This morning I got a text from one of my best friends. " Have you seen the front Picture of The Equity?" ( Which our town local newspaper). I told her no and said please tell me what it is, and she wouldn't . She said I would have to wait. Man did this day go by slow, I just wanted to know what was on the front page.

Well first off I am sad to report I cant post the picture from the equity since i don't get it on line. But I am happy to report that Walker made it on the front page. Supporting the Relay for Life! It is the sweetest picture in the world and Matt and I cant stop telling people about it! If someone might have a digital copy of it, i would post it  in one of my later post!
Telling you I will cut it out and I will be  putting it in his baby book for one of his first!!!!

1 comment: