Friday, August 13, 2010

Its over....

I can't believe that this day was actaully going to  come. My materinty leave is over and I have to go back to work. For some of you who know me  will be thinking, Sheri you went back to work early, yes this is true, but I went to a new place which was only 4 hours a day, 4 days a week, so to me it was like an extended materinty leave, and now that is all over, I accepted a full time postion, when Monday morning comes around I will be heading off to work for 8 hours a day 5 days a week. Its going to seem so we weird to drop W off at either my moms, my sister, or student will be coming in on days they can't until school starts. W will be starting daycare after labour day weekend, but that is a totally different post!
This week on my holidays I have been enjoying every little minute I can with W, he suprises me everyday. Last night when I was suffering the 24 hour flu (yes on my holidays), lying on the couch watch WAYBULOO, I could hear W laughing, when I look over at him, his actually starting to understand whats going on around him, he  is getting his own sense of humour, my little guy isnt so little anymore, his actually becoming a toddler.
Everytime I think of him growing up and when I talk to people about it, they always tell me, that means its time for another one. When I was pregnant with W, I would have said yes we will be having them close together, but now that W is here, I don't think I want them so close, W is such a little mircale for us, we thought we would never be able to have babies, but from a majic little pill (thats what I call the clomid pills that I had to take (fertility drugs) ). His a miricale and we love him so much, so I wanna spend as much 1 on 1 time with him before we think of baby #2 and we need a bigger house. And that is another blog on its on.
I am off to spend the last days and hours I have with W before I head back to work on Monday :(

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean about not wanting to have another baby and taking away the one and one away from Walker!!!

    and why i'm i only seeing this now!?!?!

    ReplyDelete