Sunday, August 8, 2010

So I thought I would give this a try, one of my good friends blog all the time, and i love to read them and see whats going on since we dont get to see eachother much anymore.
I guess this is where I would write a little about myself so people can get to know who I am what my blogs will be about.
I married my best friend in the whole wide world 2 years ago, and we are still madly in LOVE dont get me wrong we fight lots but i still LOVE him.
Matt and I just celebrated our sons first birthday Walker. His my life I never knew there was such a love before until i met him. I cant imagine my life with this crazy boy. He makes me laugh all the time. His at the fun stage of life now, learing new things.
Thats just a little bit about me. As I go on you will learn about me and my lil family.
I was wondering if anyone could help set up my blog page and give me ideas and help me out!
Thanks
Wish me luck on this!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad you have given in. Blogging is a great outlet and so much fun.
    x

    ReplyDelete