Monday, August 30, 2010

Crazy Week/end

Last time I posted, I was letting you know that I was going back to work full time, well I did it! I know it was the hardest week of my life. Work wasn’t but leaving W everyday, and only spending maybe 3 hours with him, is tuff. I really never thought it was going to be this hard and man is it ever. Wednesday I was working in my classroom ( I work in a daycare, in the infant room) cutting out stuff, and I was almost in tears thinking about the rest of the week and how I don’t even get to see W this weekend because both M and I were in wedding. I am pretty sure W knows that there is something going on , he was sleeping through the nights and now that Mommy started working he wakes up in the middle of the night. M shifts go switch so it was nice to have his help in the morning but we don’t get to see him much in the evening well W doesn’t because he is bed by the time M gets home. This new journey has been rough on all of us I think.


But I have notice M and I are getting closer and working together more than ever!

The wedding this weekend was lots of fun. Here are a few picture from the wedding and M, W and I ‘s first family trip to a Water Park
The Maid of Honor and I

Bride and Groom


My Wonderful Husband & I


W and I at the Water Park!

No comments:

Post a Comment