Wednesday, September 15, 2010

EVERYTHING

I am still trying to figure things out on here.
Like how do I get more followers, and do I make sure my post are being posted properly, because when i look it doesn't seem to be working.
 Anywho, I thought I would just write a little about what I have been up to lately.
#1 W starting daycare, its been 1 1/2 weeks and his home with a cold and a fever, so his out for a least 2 days, if no fever tonight he can go back on Friday, part of me just rather keep him home all week, get him well rested and can go back on Monday!
#2 Our house is for sale and I am trying to keep it clean but with a 14 month old that is pretty hard, I get one thing put away and W had it out again. But honestly who can get mad this face.

W is my pride and joy!

3 comments:

  1. Think of it this way, he's building up some immunities :) It sucks to have to do it that way but if they are sheltered they get sick worse when they go out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts are working love. Cute picture of W, can't wait to see him again soon! Hope he's feeling better soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw....Such a cutie!!! I didn't know you were a blogger Sheri, that's awesome!! It has been a great outlet for me. That's too bad your little man is sick, I hope he feels better really soon!! xo

    ReplyDelete