Monday, September 27, 2010

Mmmmmmm Tea.....

What a crazy weekend/day.
Friday I went out with a couple of friends to a benefit party called Party In Pink.
PARTY IN PINK is a fundraiser for the team members of 4 KAARA'Z KOCONUTZ a returning team for the CIBC Run for the Cure.  All the donation from the even was donated  back to the  Canadian Breast Cancer Society. We were ask to dress from head to toe in PINK! The only pink thing i own is Bright Fleece Pink Pj pants, Yes i wore them out, I also remember that my husband had PINK shirt from a wedding he was in a few years back. I had a great time, it was nice getting out and see people.  During the event, there was a list of around 10 different drinks, they were known as the pink drinks, and every dollar sold from that drink went towards the fund, there was some pretty YUMMY drinks on that list!
Saturday. M and I had an evening wedding to go to. Its was very nice. M really enjoyed that the service was all done in candle light! He kept telling me, babe i have never seen this before, it looks so nice. We met up with on of M's friends from work and his wife. They are really nice people and had a good time.
Then today at work. WOW, my kids were so well behaved, they were in great spirits ( 8months - 18 months). The day went by so fast, it was like crazy busy, but fun crazy busy, we met a new friend who will be joining my group later in the month of October. Which is going to be fun another little girl, since at the moment I only have 1. But which now mean have 3 little ones who don't walk yet, that will be interesting to see how I will get them outside and stuff, but you know what I can do it. No problem!
Well after a busy week and a fun filled day nothing better than a nice cup of  hot tea to send me off to bed!

MMMMM TEA!

No comments:

Post a Comment