Monday, November 22, 2010

12 days of Christmas Blog Challenge

Since I am lacking in my blog post I thought I would take this challenge.
Head over to Aly and Molly and check it out. Something that might help you get into the CChristmas Cheer.


Day One ----> Christmas Tradition

The Tremblay's Christmas Tradition I think its lots of fun, we set up our Christmas tree up the day of the Santa Clause Parade that is taken place here in my small town, normally its just me who does the decorating, and this year I was thinking I would do it while Walker is sleeping but Matt said, No I would like to do it as a family. So this Saturday we will be decorating our tree. Walker and I will than get ready to Watch Matt in the parade as a fireman.

                                                              {Walker First Christmas}

On Christmas Eve, we all get together at my moms place, My grandma, my uncles, my brother and my sister and her kids. We have a HUGE supper and than open presents from all of us, now that there are more kids its becoming to feel more like Christmas again around the house. Its soo much fun to see the kids faces when they open up there presents from all of us, On Christmas eve, I think they do better than what Santa sometimes brings them!

On Christmas morning, Matt and I have started to do our own little Christmas (with Santa) and now that we have Walker, we than head over back to my moms to open gifts from Santa's friends ( MOM) lol and have brunch. In the morning its just Mom, Donnie, my brother and I ( Matt Walker and The dog too). I always have to watch the Disney parade while opening gifts. ( have been since I was little). After we are done opening gifts my mom has a HUGE brunch for us. After the wee little visit we head back to our place and get ready for normally supper at our place we haven't really talk about our plans for this year, since I has bad experience with Matt's family on thanksgiving her not sure what we are doing, but I know for a fact that I will be spending sometime with my dad on Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment