Thursday, November 25, 2010

12 Days of Christmas- Day 3

Sorry that I miss out on yesterdays  DAY 3, I went to be early right after I put Walker to bed. I had been suffering from a head eek all day and was looking forward to my bed.

Today is day 3 of Aly and Molly's 12 day's of Christmas.


Day 3 - Meaningful/Memorable Gift(s)





Well I really don't have and meaningful or memorable gifts that I have received yet for Christmas. But I do have to say that last year was one of my most memorable Christmas ever. It was my first Christmas with my new little family. It was so much fun to have Walker along for the ride. He really had no clue what was going on, but as the years come I can't wait to see his face on Christmas mornings!

*Sitting On his new 4 wheeler from Uncle Aj Christmas 2009*



No comments:

Post a Comment