Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Challenge 10 & 11

Day 10: Favorite Christmas songs/Carols


So You know I really thought I wouldn't have to think about this because I love Christmas and I love Christmas songs, and I think this would be my problem at work I listen to Magic 100. Its Christmas music all day long and I love it, and so do the kids.

So I think I will choose my top 3 songs of this year
1. Last Christmas
2. My Grownup Christmas List
3. All I want for Christmas

I could go on for sure......


Day 11: New Years Resolutions

Really. I hate New Years Resolutions, who ever follows them.
So This year I am not doing any. Because I more than likely wont follow it. So MAYBE I will like to make my resolution is that I would like to say by the end of 2011 I would like to be Pregnant!
Can that be a resolution!?

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I like that resolution!!! I hope you are pregnant before the end of 2011...good luck!

    ReplyDelete