Friday, December 31, 2010

Recap of 2010

2010 has been a fun year, friends getting married.....Walker learning new and exciting things, that make me realize how grateful I am to have an amazing husband, and the best lil man in the world!

Here is a lil recap:
We tried blueberries for the first time:)
Canada wins Gold Medal Hockey Game

Walker joined swimming lessons with his friend Piper

Walker took his first steps at 11 months

JUNE 27, my main man turned 1 years old


One of My closest friends got married June 5. Which I was also honour to read for her.

July 26, Matt and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary

Matt and I were both in Shallon and Matt's wedding in August

The 3 of us at "The Shawville Fair" watching Paul Brant

Our date Night in October to a sens game.

Happy Halloween

Merry Christmas XO

1 comment: