Monday, October 4, 2010

I did IT.....I finally did IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!! I have never been so proud of myself. I join the gym. I was talking to M tonight about how after supper I wanted to go for a walk. He said ya sure. But than when I told him where I wanted to go for my walk, he turned me down, he said   " babe why i don't i watch W and you go for a walk, you need it and would love the time alone" While I was thinking it would be nice family time! So off i ran upstairs to get my walking gear on and off I went. While i was walking I notice the new gym in town was open. So i thought I would stop in and see what it was all about and what they offered, well make a long story short I sign up and started working out tonight! I felt awesome, and on my way home i even jog! Its amazing!!!. When i got home i was telling Matt what i had did, and he was like WOW Babe you sound like a little girl on Christmas! And to be honest that i how i feel. I feel like i just got the best present ever!  And to be honest it is! Its a present to myself to stay healthy and live longer and be happy about myself. So my blogs from here on in are about ME! And how Happy I am going to be with my new self!
This is my BEFORE Picture of me

I was thinking of posting pictures every time I hit my goal!
My first my goal is 15 pounds lighter!

WISH ME LUCK
IF anyone has any awesome recipes or words of wisdom. Or helpful hints I would love to hear them!




P.s my last Dr appoiment I lost 1 Pound YAY ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment