Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Ouch!!!!

2nd Night of going to the gym!
    So tonight after supper I decided that I would head out to the gym for my second workout! I really wanted to go last night but I couldn't because I had a staff meeting at work. I was very sad about it! But tonight I was so excited to get back out there and work my butt off. I have only been doing cardio because I am not sure how to work the other machine which I am hoping to learn when the personal trainer comes on Saturday and Tuesday! But I will be doing sit ups before I hit the shower.
So when I got home W was watch the backyardigins, he look at me and ran to my arms when I walk through door. So glad that I was miss. But Matt said he was ready for bed, so I went up and brought him up to bed! I could barely walk up the stairs my legs were so sore. I guess that is a good sign that I am working hard! But OUCH!
I am still finding it hard thought to find time to spend time with him and fit everything else in.
For example:
 W and I get home around 4:30, I cuddle and play and do whatever he wants for a 1/2 hour before i start supper. Than around 5:30 5:45 M comes home and we eat supper. around 6:15 I get ready to head to the gym, while M and W have Daddy and Baby time. Clean up, bath time etc. And than when i come its bed time.  But than I had to be home by 7 tonight because M had a fire meeting! So 6:30 was my only time i could workout!
Just wondering how everyone else fits in all there time. And how long you think I should be working out for!?

No comments:

Post a Comment