Saturday, October 30, 2010

THEY FIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So last night, after work M and I were getting ready to head out to do groceries. I told him that I bought a pair of jeans about a month ago that they were 1 size to small for me and that I would like to try them on. So I went to the bathroom ( I didn't want him to see me trying to squeeze into them, hold my breath type of thing). I came out screaming THEY FIT THEY FIT!!! OMG THEY FIT!  I was so excited that they fit me, I couldn't believe it! WOW...but the bad news is that they look awful on me. My love handles are hanging everywhere my baby gut from W is just blah....So my next goal is that  since they do  fit me,  is to look Hot in these jeans, and hey if i loose more inches and don't get to wear them oh well they will make a great gift for someone! But THEY FIT!!!!!!! Bye bye size 34 and HELLO SIZE 32!!!!
:)
 So excited the scale mind you says nothing but I am doing something right!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Woohooo! And remember, muscle weigh's more than fat so the scales may not say something different!!!

    ReplyDelete