Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What makes you smile?

What makes me smile......
    Everything that this lil man does.
His my world....just seconds ago before putting him to bed, he was calling me "ma ma" I turn the corner, and when he notice me, he had a big smile and a wobble run with a bottle hanging out of his mouth and arms put in the air to give me a hug, and to be honest, we wouldn't love that. I pick up squeezed and told him that Mommy loves him more and more while smothering him with kisses.

In the morning, when you hear that same thing "ma ma" and you get to his crib to see him standing there with the best smile in the world, just makes your morning and who cares if its 6:00 am on a Saturday morning.

I could go on and on how much this child makes me smile and how much I love him.
 I Honestly think his the best thing that has every happen to me and I never knew there could be someone I would love so much!

Anyways
What makes you SMILE :)

1 comment:

  1. AWwwwwwwwww, great post Sheri. It made me smile. My little one makes me smile as well, there is no greater feeling.

    Go and enter my giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete